GA4 (Google Analytics 4) Pain Points
Have you encountered challenges while navigating through Google Analytics 4 or faced any issues in your recent reporting? We understand the complexities that can arise.
Here are some common pain points our clients have recently experienced and maybe your company did too.
If you find yourself in need of assistance with your GA setup or reporting, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Brandfinity team.
1. Enhanced Measurement
Missing the knowledge which feature should be used because form tracking data is not reliable? However, Downloads and outbound clicks, site search works well.
- Discrepancies between Google Ads and GA4
- Discrepancies between FB Ads and GA4
- Server-side tagging discrepancies
3. GA4 installations
- How to test if GA4 is installed well
- GA4 Debug View not working (delays, no data, duplicate events)
- GA4 Duplicated data
4. Missing Data
- Incompatible Data in GA4
- Missing Data in GA4
- Incompatible GA4 Data in Looker Studio
- Missing GA4 Data in Looker Studio
5. Understanding GA4 Event Model
- GA4 naming conventions pro tips
- How to consolidate Events and Parameters
- Not understanding how to use Event Parameters.
6. GA4 Quotas
Issues with GA4 API quota limits in Looker Studio
- Data connectors: mixed analytics, 2 min reporting, Funnel.io
- GA4 Explorer
- GA4 Google sheets exports
*Brandfinity is official solution partner.
7. GA4 Alternatives
With all the constant changes in features and skills required to use the tool, there are quite a lot of people looking for other analytics tools. Sometimes they are looking for tools like UA. However, we see more and more people accepting the transition. While we believe that GA4 is still the behemoth of analytics, other solutions can make sense especially for simple types of tracking.
It is always good practice to have a secondary tool to use as well. Many are pushing BigQuery as well to make the best sense of their data. However not everyone is interested or has the resources (time & money) to invest in BQ.
8. High cardinality issues with (not set)
9. Data Sampling issues
10. Data thresholding
If you find yourself in need of assistance with your GA setup or reporting, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We are here to help streamline your digital marketing processes and enhance your overall analytics experience.
Would you like to know more about the latest News from Google?
Read in our blog > GA4 Google Signals Removed From Reporting Identity